Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mitchell!




Mitchell: this is a short note from your aunt to wish you a very happy 12th birthday! 1998 was a challenging year for me, but I am reminded each time I see your sweet face, that that year was truly a blessing for me. You came into my life then. I became your aunt. And I am SO proud to be your aunt!
You are such a special young man. You have a heart of gold, talent beyond measure, and the possibilities before you are endless! You have such wisdom for your young age and I know before long the world will be calling you Rich Mitch! Your middle name came from my grandpa Greaves, Cyrus, and I truly believe you have his spirit. He was so wise, talented, quietly strong and never needed the approval of anyone but himself. You are so much like him! I love you so much, Mitchell. I hope you always know that and never doubt it. I look forward, my sweet nephew, to the day I get to live in your mansion. Happy Birthday, Mitchell!

No comments: