Monday, June 25, 2012


In 1994, I moved from San Diego to Provo, Utah for college. I lived in an incredible condo community ~ beautiful homes, views, close to everything, and great people. It was there that I met a truly wonderful friend, Marnie. We became instant friends and were inseparable for the next two years. We had many adventures, from sleeping in a truck in Las Vegas to cow herding in Idaho, touring Park City (see picture above) and fighting off the bone-stealing squirrels in Fairview. Now, almost twenty years later, we remain the greatest of friends and I am proud and grateful to be an honorary aunt to her four beautiful children (Lydia, Ethan and Braxton pictured here, Emma took the picture). Marnie has a heart of pure gold, can make me laugh with just a look and will forever be one of most favorite people in my life. I love you, Mo. Happy Birthday (yes, I know, this post is day late).

No comments: