Monday, September 3, 2012

Field of Pink Warriors

Sunday, September 2, 2012 - Oakland A's Breast Cancer Awareness Day ... what an honor it was to participate as one of 500 survivors celebrated by the Oakland A's crowd. My friends and sister survivors, Jill Fox and Tammie Jones, and I enjoyed being part of the on-field pink ribbon. Number 14 on this year's jersey represents this as the 14th year the A's have hosted Breast Cancer Awareness Day. The buttons say it all ...




Me, Tammie and Jill lining up in the tunnel as we prepare to take the field.

The Pink Ribbon formation ... what an incredible experience!

Warrior sister, Kathy .... her spirit embraces all that of a true warrior!

My honorary niece, Chloe, and I pose with "Stomper" at the Survivor's Reception pregame.

Bottom row, Jill and I are pointing at the crowds.




No comments: