Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy 8th Birthday, Marshall!

Marshall Cyrus Belnap - welcome to the world!

Open wide!

Hugs with auntie!

More hugs with auntie!

Marshall w/auntie - Sept 2012
Marshall Cyrus Belnap came into our world on September 24, 2004 as the eldest son of my little sister, Cheryl, and her husband, Kyle. Marshall was the tiniest little baby but quickly became one of the chubbiest babies I have ever seen! I was blessed to be able to see him at least once every six weeks during the first several years of his life. A bout with cancer made those trips less frequent for me during a couple years, but I am so grateful to be a part of Marshall's life. He is so sweet, considerate, spunky, independent and I couldn't be more proud of him! I adore you, Marshby, and I will always love you to pieces! 
See you in a few weeks, buddy!

No comments: