Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Fall in Montana

I love to visit Montana in the fall! Big Sky country really does have a lot to offer in terms of nature and peace. Besides, I get to visit my sister, brother in law, the kids and friends. This past weekend I spent in Billings and enjoyed shopping, eating out, devouring Caren's home-made food, cuddling with the kids and just being in one of my "happy places". 

As is annual tradition, I took on the assignment of getting "the perfect picture" for the McLane Family. Oddly enough, I think I managed to succeed! Here are some of the photos from our photo shoot. Am I a lucky aunt or what?!
Andrew - 16, Junior

Mitchell - 14, Freshman

Avery Cait - 11, Sixth Grade

Callum - 9, Third Grade

Bronwyn - 7, Second Grade

The McLane Family


That's me surrounded by five of my favorite kids in the world!
 

No comments: